TO COMPLETE THIS FORM YOU WILL NEED:
- RV Hitch Size in Inches
- RV Tongue Weight in lbs.
- Car VIN (17 Characters)
- Car Drive Type (FWD or AWD w/ Lockout Switch)
- Car Front and Rear Axle Weight (Found on label inside door jamb)
- Wheelbase (Center of front wheel to center of rear wheel in In.)
- Measurement from center of front wheel to front of bumper in In.
- Vehicle towed MUST be Front Wheel Drive or AWD w/ Lockout Switch
- RV Hitch-Ground length MUST be greater than 18 in.
- Calculated Tongue Weight cannot exceed towing capacity
How to calculate Tongue Weight:
Use Curb Weight plus the weight of luggage,
fluids, and passengers.